Yoga Business Frameworks: Developing A Career and A Private Client Practice with Richard Gartner
Sunday, October 21
Yoga teachers: Take pride in creating authentic content, effective marketing strategies, and a successful career. Richard Gartner’s “Yoga Business Frameworks” explores what enables him to thrive as a full-time yoga teacher since 2007.
We will review the following:
- How to conduct your first session with a private client
- Social media presence and strategy tips
- The pros and cons of different business structures
- How to distinguish yourself and attract clients and students meant for you
- Guidance on managing your schedule and communications
Students and clients will return to you often, knowing they can depend on your professionalism. They will also be able to describe your style and philosophy to others well, increasing the rate of successful referrals.
This workshop includes a handout for continued reference. Yoga Alliance members receive a digital certificate they can use for 6 hours of continuing education credits.